REGISTER HERE for the retreat hosted by the Women of Action in 2023 next summer. This is a tremendous investment for all women ages 13 and over!
Reserve your spot today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is my $50 deposit refundable or transferable? No. Please understand that we have already paid the venue upfront for your reservation. Our deposit to secure the venue is non-refundable too.
- If there are two women in the room, can we split the cost? No, the cost is per person for the entire weekend.
- What is the cost for the conference? It depends on your room Category selection.
- – Category # 1 Superior Rooms (Riverside Manor II) $300 – Most rooms have two queen or double beds, private bathrooms, televisions & telephones.
- – Category # 2 Superior Rooms (Riverside Manor I) $300 – Most rooms have two queen or double beds, private bathrooms, televisions & telephones.
- – Category # 3 Superior Rooms (Hillside Manor) $280 – All rooms have two double beds, private bathrooms and telephones.
- – Category # 4 Cottage Rooms $240 – All rooms have two double beds, private bathrooms & telephones.
- – Category # 5 Ribe Lodge Rooms $200 – All rooms have two single beds. Half of the rooms have private bathrooms; the rest share a bathroom with the room next door
- How do I pay for my reservation and balance? You can pay via Pushpay, cash or check via a CLC envelope, or by visiting the WOA registration table.
- Is there a discount for 3 or more per room? No, the cost of registration per person has already been discounted by 13% and this discount has been made possible through future fundraising events that are being planned.
- Do I need to decide at the time of registration which room I’m selecting? Yes, availability is first come, first serve and we can’t guarantee a room will be available in the future.
- How many people fit in each room? Category 1 to Category 4 sleeps up to 4 women. Some rooms have queen and some have double which is why we recommend 2 women per room. Category 5 has two single beds per room.
- Can I pay in installments? Yes.
- – A $50 nonrefundable & nontransferable deposit is due as soon as possible.
- – 50% of your balance must be made by February 26.
- – 75% of your balance must be made before March 26.
- – 100% of your balance must be made before May 28.
- Can I stay for less nights? Yes, but that will not change your price.
- Are refunds available? No refunds.
- What is included in my ticket price? The cost includes 2 nights lodging, 6 meals, access to all the conferences, and resort center amenities.
- Will there be a virtual option? No.
- Is transportation included? No. Everyone will be responsible for providing their own transportation or carpooling. The retreat center is located at Tuscarora Inn & Conference Center, 3300 River Road, Mt. Bethel, PA 18343.
Post a comment