Our Ministry Profile
The Cityline Church is a non-denominational Christian congregation comprised of people from diverse racial, cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Our members include people from all walks of life.
We currently offer two Sunday services at 9:30am in Spanish and 11:30am in English, along with a strong children’s church.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We are a bilingual, non-denominational, evangelical church, embracing a charismatic worship style.
- We lead people to purpose through the Truth, who is Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- We guide people to “Love God, Love people and Serve the World”.
- We proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom of God in our city, state, nation and the world.
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God and the final authority for Christians.
- 1979: The Spanish ministry is birthed by Rev. Julio & Griselda Croussett, under the name “The Way Church”.
- 1991: Pastor Joshua & Paula Rodriguez take leadership of the Spanish ministry.
- 1995: Our English ministry was founded in October by Pastors Joshua & Paula Rodriguez.
- Today: Hundreds gather weekly to worship and experience God’s power and love.
- The Cityline Church is a church for people of all racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- We currently have people from more than 40 different nations.
- The Cityline Church is a church for folks of all socio-economic groups.
Full membership occurs once a person:
- 1. Has accepted Jesus Christ as Savior
- 2. Completes Discipleship 101-Membership, Discipleship 201-Maturity, and Discipleship 301-Ministry.
- Our Strategy
- Our Structure
- Our Salvation
- God’s Word
- The Gifts of the Spirit