The meaning behind our Logo
- Our logo is comprised of four arrows pointing toward a cross.
- The arrows represent people we are called to reach from the 4 corners of the world: north, south, east and west.
- The four colors of the arrows represent people of all races, tribes, tongues and nations.
- The different sizes of the arrows represent people from all socio-economic groups.
- The cross where the four arrows meet represents the cross of Jesus Christ where the purpose of everything is found.